Online Order and Shipping Policies
BDF customers have been using our website to place orders and make payment online for our products for a number of years now. Here are some policies you should know before you place your first online order here.
- Shipping rates: For simplicity, we have implemented a flat shipping rate system based on our past experience. A flat shipping rate is automatically added for each item and totaled on a separate line. All shipping flat rates are for shipping to Canada and the US 48 continental states. US customers in Hawaii, Alaska and Puerto Rico must contact us for shipping cost prior to making online order here. For US customers, the flat shipping rate does not cover any applicable US customs brokerage fee, duty and tax (applicable ONLY when your total item cost is over $200 dollars).
- Combined shipping discount: we have offered combined shipping discount for multiple quantity of the same item. However, our system cannot automatically provide combined shipping rates for multiple products. Please contact us (with your order items and shipping address postal code) to get the combined shipping rate quote via email or over the phone.
- Shipping address: All items are shipped to the confirmed PayPal address ONLY! Shipping to alternate address MUST be pre-approved by BDF. Please contact us to obtain approval before you make the payment.
- Shipment processing: All items are normally shipped within one business days. Occasionally some items are out of stock and our website are not updated yet, we will notify you with two options: place it on back order or refund you in full. If a payment is not cleared or placed under investigation, items will be hold until the payment is cleared or a resolution is reached.
- Shipment method: We normally ship packages with UPS Standard. However, for small packages, or the destination is remote or in a rural area, we will ship via Canada Post expedited. For a small pack of 25 sheets of transfer papers and our shipping rate is $5.50, they will be shipped via Canada Post regular mail. For US customers, we always ship UPS Standard unless there is no standard UPS services available there.
- International Shipping: We do not ship to anywhere outside Canada and US due to high cost of shipping. Sorry, no inquiry about international shipping.
- Currency: All products on our website have price in Canadian dollars. For our US customers, majority of our products now also have prices in US dollars. Now our US customers can pay their online purchases in US currency.
- Payment methods: all our online payments are processed by PayPal. You can pay directly with your PayPal account or credit card.
- Sales Tax: For all Canadian customers, all orders including shipping fees are subject to sales tax. No sales tax for US customers.
- Warranty and Return Policies: All purchases made here on our website are subject to our standard warranty and return policies. Please refer to our Warranty page for details.
For online payment, we accept all major credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and PayPal.